ADF authoring experience and remove on-boarding and deployment challenges. The ADF extension in Visual Studio improves productivity and efficiency for both new and advanced users with tailored experiences and rich tooling.
ADF Visual Studio extension is integrated with the Azure SDK 2.7 and above for Visual Studio 2013.
Features enabled in this release:
- Template based authoring
- Integration with Solution Explorer for authoring and deploying Data Factory entities
- Integration with Diagram view for visual interaction while authoring
- Integration with Server explorer for browsing and interaction with already deployed entities
- JSON editing with schema validation and rich intellisense
- Multi-Environment publishing
- Integrated support for deploying transformation activity execution code
- Migrate data factory across multiple subscriptions
To see more about this click here: